Wednesday, June 11, 2008

past 1 month

i dont mean to bitch and stuff..but past 1 month has been just so boring...i came too iitm thinking god knows what....i didnt have accomodation,...for the first day stayed some place outside...a place with lotsa beds and BPO guyz outnumbering the number of beds...im like "thts my bed i guess" and some chap sleeping on it just stares at me and gets up and sleeps on the floor...really weird place...then luckily one kind hearted iitian accomodated me as his guest..for a week or so..and then my prof found me some quarters to live in...so now atleast i have a bed..:)
life is so boring and montonous here....one of my frnds came down here and life showed some hope..but then he went away to some chinkyland...so back to boredom....sit at the comp whole day and run some crappy softwares...not what a chem engg should be doin right...i thght they would show me some weird labs which glow or some insane equipment worth crores...nope...all equipment are cheap and labs are just normal...so i talk all day on gtalk...and surf science direct....waiting for new frnds to come online..hehe..now im writing this blog..so that some other bored ppl out thr can read it and feel happy that not all ppl out thr r happy...i thnk i will start writing my songs again...look out for that...yes..after 2 platinum albums i may be back...keep ur fingers crossed.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insane post :D

smilingassassin said...

thanks for the concern arvind.. keep writing... there r loads of jobless souls out here.. :)

arvind said...

hehe..just the motivation i needed..:D..now im gonna write and no one can stop me...muhahaha..lolz